Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin Pie Shots

So you all know how much I love finding new Halloween/Fall seasonal drinks -well have I got a new one for you!

Oh Pumpkin Pie Shots -where have you been all my life?

 I've been looking for a recipe like this for ages so I'm so grateful to my friend Emily for sharing this one with me!

I was actually surprised by how easy this recipe seems to be. It is rather rich, so I would limit myself to one but boy oh boy how good that one would be!

If I ever get a free moment this season I would love to give these a go! Ooh! Ooh! I bet I could stretch these out to Thanksgiving... haha

1 Fine Cookie's Recipe for Pumpkin Pie Shots!

1 comment:

  1. etoh and us don't get along, but the pic looks delish, and anything with pumpkins and spices have got to smell yummy!! cheers to emily!

    thank you for some entertainment! fun paying you a brief visit!! have a wonderful holidays,,,OH!!! and MAKE the time to make and ENJOY those shots....life is (TRULY!!) SHORT! DO NOT WAIT UNTIL "THE RIGHT TIME" TO MAKE 'EM! (INVITE EMILY TO HELP you fix 'em, then enjoy a few moments with your dear friend!!)
    take good care!! (cuz no one else will!! lols!)

    ReplyDelete