Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Mummy Door DIY: In Progress


I was looking for unique ideas for door decoration when I came across a message board for teachers which included images of various "Mummy doors". I'm not finished wrapping yet but I decided to go ahead and include the project into the blog while everyone is still gearing up for Halloween and their Halloween parties!
So far this project has only cost $3 which includes two pieces of poster board and a roll of crepe paper. I will need to pick up another roll of white crepe paper so I'm going to estimate the total cost of the project to be $4. 

Note: If you live in a humid climate (like I do) you might want to try this project using fabric or gauze. My mummy was wrapped much tighter until we had a couple days of rain & now he's superrr droopy :(


No comments:

Post a Comment