Saturday, September 21, 2013

errmugaawd tha werking durrd



sooo....

I may or may not be COMPLETELY obsessed with the Walking Dead right now...

annd....

I may or may not have worked by way through seasons two and three in a week...

I know you're thinking that I'm officially the last person on the bandwagon but I assure you -there's a reason why it has taken me this long to catch up!

See, I have a thing about zombies.

They kinda sorta scare the crap outta me and make me want to barricade myself in the closet.

Give me a monster or slasher flick any day & it's whatever! However, once I hear those shuffling feet and those low groans...

See! Even thinking about it gave me a fright! Despite this, I found a way to power through the episodes and am now completely hooked! Sure, I'm having trouble sleeping at night but hey! -win some, lose some?

Thank goodness the new season doesn't start until October 13th -otherwise, I don't think I would ever get any homework done!

Click here for the season four trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment